Saturday, September 20, 2008

More Alkaline

Two more Alkaline records to add to the collection.  I've been debating if I should pick up the 7" you see here for a while now.  The main reason is that I hate promotional 7"s (As I like to call them).  You know, the records that are so obvious there made for promotion only.  They're always so cheap.  Paper thin jackets with no sleeves in them and of course they're on black vinyl.  So boring.  It's usually the major labels doing this.  And Fueled by Ramen of course.  Why even put out vinyl you know.  Also for some odd reason they cover a Tegan and Sara song... yuck!  I haven't heard this yet but I hate the original so I probably wont even waste my time.  But then again, it is an alkaline release and the A side has "Help me" from Agony and Irony... so in the long run... well worth it.  The 12" is (Obviously) "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" on transparent orange vinyl.  This is also out on a few different colors.  Lets see if get around to them.

No comments: