Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Troubled Stateside

Bridge 9 records has just rereleased Crime In Stereos album "The Troubled Stateside" on vinyl for the first time.  Originally Cd only on Nitro Records.  I pre ordered this only a few days ago.  I have to say I'm very impressed.  I've never had a problem with Bridge 9 mail order so it's not like I expected any less but this arrived very quickly.  They even threw in a nice promotional poster and a few stickers (I love it when labels do this... stickers, sampler cds, posters, whatever.).  Official release date: Sept. 16th LP only, on Bridge 9 records.  Released on 3 different colors.  I only got the white and clear because like they say "The early bird gets the worm".  This is the second time this has happened to me recently with these pre orders.  I'm terrible at this.  I also just lost a Movielife t shirt in Medium on Ebay.  I must admit I am pretty upset about this.

White Vinyl out of: 1300
Clear Vinyl out of: 500
Purple Vinyl out of: 200


No comments: