Monday, December 1, 2008

NFG CREW

So I have all these records at home that I haven't been posting.  For some reason 9/10 times I try to upload something to Blogger it doesn't work so I kinda just got tired of trying.  I've had these 7s for a minute now and am just getting around to posting them.  I fucking love NFG and if you do too then this is for you.  This is the 2nd pressing of "Tip Of The Iceburg" on black vinyl.  The 2nd press is only on black and out of 2000.  Believe it or not, these 7s go for a lot on ebay.  I don't have the pre order version (Yellow vinyl with Gorilla Biscuits jacket) and every time I bid on it on ebay it always goes way over 50 bucks.  


Here is the new ISHC 7".  Band is hilarious.  Get into it if you haven't.  All four of these are out of 600.

No comments: