Saturday, October 4, 2008

Flex Your Head

This is a record that I've had in  my collection for a while.  I wish I knew more about it.  As far as I know this is an original but from the price I paid for it (about 15 bucks at Sound Exchange in Houston) it's probably not.  But then again, I've searched everywhere to find out and as far as I know it is (if you know, hit me up).  Last night the Crew and I went to see Henry Rollins do a spoken word performance (Wich was amazing) and we met him afterwards.  This was my second time seeing and meeting him, if you haven't I highly suggest it.  Amazing show.  I brought my copy of Flex Your Head for him to sign and I was fortunate enough to make this happen.  Check out his tour dates and go see him if you haven't.  



1 comment:

Mike said...

Henry is the Man! I went to see his spoken word show a while ago (5 years?). I wasn't too interested in going, but a friend of mine had free tickets so I said "What the hell?". We bumped into Henry at a used record store before the show, but I was nervous that he would break me like a twig if I said anything to him. So I just played it cool and gave him a nod and little "Hey". After the gig, I was hoping to bump into him again and tell him how impressed I was with the show. What a great storyteller.