Tuesday, October 21, 2008

THREE!

Toxic Holocaust- An Overdose Of Death.  I recently just got into this band so obviously had to get this on vinyl.  This was pretty expensive (about $17.00) but I guess it's still worth it.  It's a pretty nice transparent orange record with a printed sleeve (I love these!) and a completely unnesisary oversized poster.  All in all... nice record.


All American Rejects- Move Along.  Don't argue, this band is good.  Hated them until I saw them live.  One of the happiest bands I've ever seen.  They ran around the stage the entire show, laughing and having a blast.  After that I knew these guys were genuine and fell in love with these ultra cheesy pop songs.  Fuck you, this is good.  Plus gatefold cover and sea foam green record! YES!
Hatebreed- Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire.  It seem Victory is releasing all kinds of hardcore records onto vinyl for some reason.  They're not advertising them (Atleast I haven't seen any) but these records keep popping up around me.  ANYWAYS... I have no idea pressing info on this or if this record was ever on vinyl before.  Anyone? 



2 comments:

mcs said...

The Hatebreed LP was originally on vinyl back when it was originally released in about 1997. The first press was clear blue. But over the years it has been repressed on all kinds of colors. I like this purple one though, it looks cool.

Mike said...

I've been on the hunt for that new Toxic Holocaust on vinyl, but it doesn't look like my local record stores have it stocked...and I'm too lazy to find and order it online.